- Who are you buying from?
We are the manufacturer and we supply all products directly from the factory to the end user. We guarantee you are buying the best quality drains at the lowest possible price.
- What is the quality of our shower grates?
We only use the best quality 304 and 316 (available upon request) stainless steel with 2mm thickness. If you are not happy with our products, we will provide a full refund.
- Do you provide a warranty?
We are very confident about our high quality products and we offer a lifetime warranty on all grates.
- Do we have Australian Standard approval?
All our products are Australian WaterMark certified which means they are all lab tested to meet Australian requirement.
- What if customer needs to Exchange / Return / Refund?
100% money back guarantee, we’re not happy unless you’re happy.
- What is the delivery timeframe?
For standard items, see delivery times below. For custom made items, please allow 3-5 working days.
- Sydney next day (rest of NSW 2-4 days)
- Melbourne 2 days (rest of VIC 3-6 days)
- Brisbane 2 days (rest of QLD 3-6 days)
- Adelaide 3 days (rest of SA 3-6 days)
- Perth 3-5 days (rest of WA 5-9 days)
- Darwin 5-9 days (rest of NT 5-9 days)
- Hobart 5-9 days (rest of TAS 5-9 days)
- Installation Guide
- Waterproof the shower wall and the floor including the puddle flange/leak control flange
- Use PVC pipe connector to sewer
- Always use waterproof membrane under the top screed
- Make sure the fall always towards the grate
- Close-up of finished shower grate with the recommender 50mm from wall