Why choose modern design linear shower rate?
- All our products were Australian WaterMark certified to ensure they were fit for purpose use in plumbing installations in Australia Environment.
- Confirm complies with the Plumbing Code of Australia and the relevant Australian Standards, which relate to product quality, including health and safety, and warrant that it is fit for purpose;
- Tested by a recognised testing laboratory;
- Comply with an approved specification (either a relevant existing standard or an approved WaterMark Technical Specification);
- be manufactured in accordance with an approved Quality Assurance Program; and
- carry a warranty.
- Why choose modern design linear shower rate?
Traditional floor wastes
- Floor wastes offer a point outlet, typically located at the centre of the shower area and/or bathroom floor, doesn't look good
- Higher tiling cost, typically requiring careful 4-way grading of the floor
- Usually not appropriate for level threshold applications
- Requires traditional tiled threshold step / hob to contain water
- Increased tile wastage due to diagonal cutting
- Higher flooring cost due to extra time required to produce a 3D floor plan
- A linear grate and channel can be located anywhere within the shower area and requires simple one way grading of the floor towards the channel.
- Reduced tiling cost due to decreased installation time
- Level threshold can be created for easy wheelchair/disabled access
- Can be used to separate wet from dry areas
- Can be used with any type of tiled shower configuration
- Tiling is simplified with minimal cuts required and less wastage
- Easy to use with any tile size and material